Sunday, June 10, 2012

Report Writing

Skateboards

A skateboard is a narrow board with wheels at each corner.

Skateboards have been around since 1950's.

But they started in 1930s.

In 1972 Ollie created "kick flip".

Skateboarding was made for surfers if the water wasn't good.  Surfers called it street surfing.

Skateboading is an action sport that involves doing devil stunts and tricks on a skateboard.

A 2002 report found that there were 18.5 million skateboards in the world.

I think skateboarding is cool but only because I am good at it.

Hayley

M.P.G

The M.G.P is a super awesome scooter designed for huge dare devil tricks.

The scooter is generally made of super strong steel, small, and skinny wheels, and rubber handle grips perfect for pro riders who love to do tricks.

The main difference between M.G.Ps and other scooters is they have rubber handle grips, welded frame, and smooth bearings and wheels.

Some riders ride up and down slopes that look like undersize B.M.X ramps, perfect for doing all sorts of tricks.

I think M.P.Gs are a super awesome sort of scooter, I got one last christmas and I've been riding it heaps ever since.

Fergus

8 comments:

  1. Awsome reports Hayley and Ferggus.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thin Fergus did a good job, but I did a slight better job.

    :) Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Hayleys report because it is interesting.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Fergus did a good job and he had good detail.

    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think every one did a great job at there writing.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recon my story was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome reports guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like writing reports because it is really fun and I like the things that we hae to write about.

    ReplyDelete